Sunday, May 31, 2009

Herb Garden

Yesterday, I went out with my son to get some herbs for our new terrace garden. We have five herbs and two fruit bearing plants: tomatoes and strawberries, plus basil, sage, rosemary, coriander and parsley.

These things have magickal qualities, beyond just the well-being it will give my son and I when we take care of them. Here are some of the associations:

Basil: Attracts wealth and can be used to banish negativity

Coriander: Is used for love and courage.

Parsley: Used for vitality, healing and purification.

Rosemary: Aids mental clarity and memory, purification and protection.

Sage: Is often used for purification, also aids in digestion and healing, used for wisdom

Tomatoes and Strawberries are both used for love and luck.

I made an infusion of Basil, Parsley, Sage, and Rosemary and a touch of Ginger - just a pick me up for purification and clarity while I transcribe this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment